Friday, May 29, 2009

This Weekend

Friday-3pm-Pick up my kiddos + 1 extra kiddo. Go home and get Clayton ready for baseball

4:30- Matt and Clayton leave for game. Try to get one more l0ad of laundry done.

5:30- leave for game with rest of kiddos.

8:30- leave park and feed kiddos- finish vacumming house- clean kitchen.
8:30- Go to Wal-mart to get Baby shower and birthday presents.

12:00- Try to get some sleep

Saturday

6:00am - get up to finish getting house ready for company

9:00am- get Mckenna to dance recital rehersals

10:00- Matt will trade places with me so I can go to Baby shower in Conroe

with my Mom, sister, sister-in-law. While the rest of my family stays

at the house.

2:00- get to Wal-Mart Supercenter to pick up nephew's birthday cake

2:00- meanwhile at my house the joy jump will be delivered and the kids
will be messing up the house I cleaned for a week.
2:30- get home and fix all the birthday food for nephew's party.
3:00- have party-

7:00ish-clean up from party. Get ready to leave for Athens to see other
nephew be baptized.
Sunday, sometime in the wee hours of the morning. leave for Athens

Sunday-11:15am leave for home to get to McKenna's recital by 2pm.

2:30- The rest of the family will meet us to watch McKenna's recital.

4:00- try to get the boys to VBS drama practice while recital is still going on.

6:00- Church-Will God mind that I take a quick nap?

2 comments:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Wow you are one busy Mama! I know they all appreciate it!

Sheree said...

and still breathing and smiling...you are an amazing woman and MOMMA and friend!!! :)