Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm BAACKK.

Yes, I have not posted since the Civil War. Life got in my way. Some things great, some not so great. But I have missed posting pics of our everyday stuff!!! And as soon as I learn how to use my hub's Mac, I will post some great pics of the family!!!!!



Most important. Please pray for the Connor family.  They are going through, probably every parents' worst nightmare. Helplessness for a sick child.  We can wipe away tears, we can band-aid a cut, we can hug away hurt feelings, but there is a sense of helplessness when it comes to cancer.  But there is one thing we can be sure of

OUR GOD IS SO BIG, SO STRONG, AND SO MIGHTY. THERE'S NOTHING OUR GOD CANNOT DO!!!

1 comments:

Sada said...

I'm so glad you are back!! I miss you girl :)

Bless the Connor family. we will pray without ceasing for a miracle. GOD CAN HEAL! xoxoxo