Friday, April 25, 2008

My sister sent me this poem and I just loved it. I wish I had a photo of my sweet sis, Natalie. She is beautiful inside and out. She and her husband Lee are raising two beautiful daughters. I hope I can instill these words of wisdom to my daughter. This poem was written by Audrey Hepburn when asked to give her "beauty tips". It was read at her funeral. WOW!!

By Audrey Hepburn
For Attractive Lips
Speak words of kindness
For Lovely Eyes
Seek out the good in people
For a Slim Figure
Share Food with the Hungry
For Beautiful Hair
Let a Child run his or her fingers through
your hair once a day
For Poise
Walk with the knowledge that you never
walk alone.

1 comments:

Lacie said...

Hey Alice.. I love this poem, GREAT words of wisdom.
Good luck tomorrow with Kenna, I will have you guys in my prayers. Emilie had her tonsils and adnoids taken out 3 years ago, it was hard for me to see her in pain after the surgery but believe me.. it was well worth it! She has hardly been sick since then. God will take care your sweet baby girl! Let me know if you need anything!