Thursday, April 10, 2008


O.k. Here I go into the wild blue yonder. My first try at blogging may be a little hairy but I have been wanting to do this since I saw my dear friends blog sites. I guess a little history may be appropriate. I have a lovely family. My sweet Matt. 15 years, I can't believe we will celebrate 15 years of wedded something in August. Clayton is our oldest in so many ways. Not only in years, but in wisdom Oh, my wild child Carson. His passion for life tires me. He is only 7, but attacks life with such vigor. And then there was McKenna. Our little Girl. We tried not to make her a princess, but true princesses can't be held down.

5 comments:

Lacy said...

Hey girl! I am so proud of you!!! I will help you add pics and backgounds....you be a pro in 5 minutes of tutorials! I look forward to reading many posts!!oh, and reading posts of memories we make together!!!

Lacy said...

Just clicked on your blog and what fast progress...cute stripes!!! See you dont need me:)

ko said...

PRECIOUS! I love the fraley blog! I love you and will continue to pray that you shine in your 4th days!
DE COLORES

ko said...

PRECIOUS PICTURE! LOVE THAT LITTLE GUYS SHIRT BY THE WAY! GIG'EM! If he LOVES THE AG's we would love to take him to a game next year! WHOOP!

Lacie said...

I am glad to see that I am not the only "new kid on the block" in the blogging world. LOL
The picture of the kids is too cute! Dylan just loves Kenna! Smiles..Lacie