Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Secret Obsession



I have a secret obsession. Pei Wei Pad Thai. I dream about it sometimes. Maybe it's the MSG in it that makes it so addictive. I got to go in College Station when i got my (non-spray on tanning session) sunless tanning session at the Galleria Day Spa. I'll tell that hilarious story another time. Let's just say I thought they were going to spray it on, but boy was I wrong!!!!

Good times!!LOL Anyway, i was rambling. I decided to indulge in my love for Pad Thai. Please go if you haven't. the Edemame ( spelling check please!!) is also delicous. Pad Thai is a combination of noodles, tofu, peanuts, cilantro, lime and spicy sauce. Oh sweet love!!!

5 comments:

Lacy said...

Girl~ As soon as you get home from the beach we are going on a girls date for Edemama!!!!!!!!! DELISH maybe on the way we can pick up a rasberry tea and on the way home we will get some starbucks!Love ya Love ya~!!!!!

ko said...

you crack me up! I am sure it is wonderfull..i love everything from there! YUMMY!!!! MMMMM..SO I will have to hear more about tthe spray business.....

Sada said...

I am totally going to try that! I've had so many other things there, but that sounds/looks great!!!

Sandel said...

That looks fabulous!!!!!

Hillary said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! HOPE YOUR DAY WAS GREAT. LOVE YOU!