Tuesday, July 29, 2008

As Crafty As It Gets




My friends are the most artistic and crafty friends. I am so amazed at their ease with decorating. To be honest you won't find a lot of art projects on this blog site. I did try to go outside my comfort zone by making these firework hats for the kids for the Fourth of july. I found the project on Fun Family website. It is just craft foam, pipe cleaner, star cookie cutter, and double stick tape. They lasted for about 5 minutes, but it made me feel somewhat crafty. Maybe my friends will say" at least she is trying, poor thing, bless her heart."

By the way, please come to Midway on the last Saturday in June. Kris and Lacy brought there kids out and we watched in front of Fraleys Food Store. They lasted so long the kids were saying " are they done yet?" Maddie and Lane are precious in there firework hats!!!

6 comments:

Lacy said...

That was so much fun! I totally felt like the kids were worthy of a Family Fun magazine cover shot!!I loved the hats and they were so thoughtful. Unexpected touches like that make times like that special. Those are cute pics! Boy, that was a long show, but hey we looked cute in our crafty hats!!!

spanki said...

i thought i'd stop by, it has been a while! i am so sad i missed the garage sale! and a late happy b-day to you! it looks like you and lacy and the kids had a great time, what cute little hats! take care~

Sada said...

too cute Alice! i think they are great! I love little projects like that. I'm very proud of you!

Lacie said...

Hey alice.... i tagged you on my page so get to posting... LOL

ko said...

tag you rit!

Sandel said...

check my page, I would love for you to join the challenge.