Friday, November 14, 2008

High fives for Me!!!!!!!!

I did it. I finally passed my P&C licensing exam. I didn't realize how hard it is to
learn anything after 30. But with the Lord whispering in my ear that I could do it, I passed.
So, anyone need any insurance????? Har, Har!!!
I have totally been out of the loop here in Madisonville, so please post me
any latest news that has been happening.
There are a couple of things I learned about taking a test after 30:
My bladder doesn't hold as much liquid as it used to.
Sitting on my tush for 8 hours is harder that it used to be.
Things get really blurry on a dry-erase board after hour number 5.
Getting up at 5:00 am everymorning is for the birds and Lacy!!! (love ya)
There is still that one know-it-all in every class.
And i didn't realize how much I missed my diet-coke in stressful situation!!!
And most important... THANK GOD FOR COFFEE!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

YEA for you!! I have missed you!!

Carrie said...

Congratulations! What a great team you and Matt will make!

STEED said...

Grats! I know you requested prayer for Sarah Palin and I just wanted to let you know about a song I've written called "A Prayer for Sarah" which is now on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/A-Prayer-for-Sarah/dp/B001IXXL2M/ref=sr_f2_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1224905978&sr=102-1

It's dedicated to Sarah Palin. Hope you like it!

STEED

Lacy said...

I am so proud of you Pal. I knew you could and I am so glad you will be rewarded for your hard work. I love you over 30 comments!!!