Monday, November 3, 2008

Random Thoughts By Alice

I have been tagged again to disclose some random things in my life. Since most of my thoughts are random, this shouldn't be too hard. Search my older post for the first 7 things about me!!This is the next 7. I have decided that I am a very random person. Oh well!!!!!!!!

1. I love James Bond. Everyone of them. Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig. I can't think of the other Bond, I didn't like him very much. And I have seen all the Bond movies. ( I'd love to be a Bond Girl in my imaginary life)

2. I love love love Sushi. Very hard to get good sushi around Madisonville.

3. I have not had a Diet Coke in 5 days. for those who know me well, get off the floor, It is true. I am off diet coke and any sweetener( except the sugar-free sweetener in my coffee). This has been very hard for me!!!!! Sonic unsweet tea has been my drink of choice!!!!!

4. My favorite Book in the Bible is Roman 8. Freedom in Christ. Love it!!!!

5. I have severe migraines. Hate those things.

6. I have said this before, if I could live on the beach, i would. I love the sand and sound and everything about it.

7. My walk to Emmaus changed my life. I wish I could send everyone I love to a walk. If you don't know what Walk to Emmaus is, then post me and I will tell you all about it.

VOTE FOR JOHN McMAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Janet said...

OK, so no diet coke!?!? WOW, that's a no can do cracker jack! I'm impressed. I want to know more about the Emmaus (sp)walk!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Thanks Alice for playing along! I would love to hear more about your walk.

teresa said...

Hey Alice! I have you down for the paint party Friday night. Hope you can still come! Last year I cooked my first turkey and soaked it overnight in a brine solution and it was so juicy! I looked on the web and found an easy recipe for the brine.(just water, salt, and sugar)

ko said...

:) I am so happy that your walk to emmaus was in that list!! :) SO GREAT!!!! Bless you!

Lacy said...

NO SUSHI!!!! Great job on the dc and like Kyley....so happy Emmaus was there! I second that!

SNM said...

Hey girl-Matt and I frequent Haiku Sushi on University by the Albertsons. We LOVE it and can suggest some great items any time you want to go! My next doc.'s appt. in 11/11 and we will definitely be going there. Since I can't have anything raw I go for the shrimp tempura rolls that are out of this world and Matt always has to salmon and tuna rolls. Ok, I've got to stop. My mouth is watering.

Jill said...

No can do on the sushi thing! Ok--if I am honest, I have never tried it, but I don't know if I even can! Miss you!!

Monica Squiers said...

Come take a look at my blog I just gave you an award!

Spaceofgrace said...

Can you write a post about your walk to Emmaus?? I would love to hear about it!!
P.S. I love the old James bond... Peter Falk as Columbo - lol.

Sheree said...

Listen Lady...you better come home. I miss you!