Saturday, December 6, 2008

oh, yea, baby, I am done!!!!! Time to relax!!!



This girl is done, finished.... christmas shopping!!!!!!! I have never ever ever finished my shopping this early. I am so psyched!!!!! But there is a reason. Starting tomorrow, i have one free night without anything going on. I am dead serious. It is crazy. All next week we will be doing something with Pathway of Light. Which if you are in the Madisonville area, please stop and walk through the life of Christ. It is amazing. Then we have programs, bunco, parties and on it goes. We are traveling to Dallas to spend the weekend at the Gaylord Hotel in Grapevine. we are riding the Polar Express Train. and then off to Athens the next. But surprisingly we will be home for Santa on Christmas day. I have already ordered my christmas cards and hopefully will be in the mail this week. Usually I am stressing out about pictures and what the kids should wear but i knew i didn't have the time. Sweet Lacy Blakely took the best pictures of our family. So now it is off to wrap and bake and oh, go to wal-mart a thousand times to make sure i didn't forget anything.

This is just one of the great shots Lacey took of my kiddos. It sure gets me in the holiday mood.

5 comments:

Lacy said...

Absolutely love that picture! Your on the ball. I'm jealous!

Jill said...

YOU GO GIRL!! That picture is PRECIOUS!! It is a busy time of year--but take time for yourself!!
Love ya bunches!!

Lacie said...

awww... thanks for the sweet words! I am so glad that you are enjoying your pictures. You have such a precious family!
.... I wish I was finished with my Christmas shopping, I'm jealous!

shanna said...

When you go to Gaylord make sure that you take the kids to see ICE!! It is the coolest. Everything is carved out of ice...the nativity scene,santa's castle...everything...AMAZING!!!

Sada said...

beautiful picture!! it was wonderful seeing you. Can't wait to see you at Bunco!