Thursday, May 8, 2008

McKenna's trip to LaLa Land


I just had to share this precious picture of McKenna getting her blood pressure taken just minutes before her tonscillectomy and adnoidectomy?? She looks so hesitant about what is going on. Her tonsils were so large. I can't describe how ugly big they were. I even got an OMG from the ENT nurse. She did so well. We had several visitors Thursday. Nana and PawPaw came to be with her and help with the boys that morning. Memaw came to the hospital. Our dear friends Kyley and Sergio came, with balloons, after Sergio's therapy. It was so good to see him. Julie and Emma brought McKenna a little stuffed animal that McKenna quickly named Sara. Ryan Frech got to flirt with his McKenna that evening. Thank You friends for all the calls and prayers for us. We marvel at how blessed we are to have such amazing friends

4 comments:

Lacie said...

Hey Alice... just read your comment about TV shows...Don't worry... other than Grey's...The biggest loser was my next fav..Go ALI... and then of course the next is Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals! I haven't watched top chef yet..I will have to try it.. you know in all of my spare time. I am with you..I love baseball but man is it tiring! LOL

Lacy said...

I love your picture of yourself! My pretty friend! McKenna is such a doll and I love you all!

Sada said...

Precious. Bless her heart. I'm so glad all is well xoxo

ko said...

Ahhhhh..seing her after her surgery just broke my heart! Seeing kiddos, husbands, friends...whatever in pain or in the hospital just breaks my heart! She was resting so well though snuggled in with your sweet momma! Love you ALICE!