Monday, May 19, 2008

My Mother's Day



I had a wonderful Mother's Day Breakfast prepared for me by my Sweet husband, Matt. We had bacon, and egg bisquits. (one of my favorite breakfast meals.) No, I did not eat both bisquits for all of my First Place readers. Clayton finished the rest for me. Matt tried breakfast in bed, but it ended up just coffee in bed. We are to crazy busy for a leasurely breakfast in bed. I did enjoy my coffee in my new Anita Renfroe coffee mugs that go with my new Anita Renfroe desert plates. She is one of my favorite Christian comedians. I didn't even know she had a line of plates out. Matt went to the Lighthouse Christian Bookstore and found them. He is soooo wonderful!!!!!
We had a beautiful ceremony at church honoring all the mothers at our church with our pictures in a wonderful dvd dedication. Lanier and Ryan spent a lot of time preparing this. Thank You!!!
Me and My Mom Picking Blackberries
Carson drew this picture for me for Mother's Day. We had spent the afternoon one Sunday picking Blackberries together. I think he did an amazing job on this!!!! I am not sure what the gray objects are, but I love it!!!!! I will treasure this always. Thank You, Mrs. Burke for getting Carson to sit long enough to draw.

1 comments:

Lacy said...

YOUR THE BEST MOM!!!!!!You desrve it!