Wednesday, May 7, 2008




Put Me In Coach, I'm Ready To Play


I love Baseball Season.

I may gripe about the busy nights

but I really love watching

these kids learn to love the

game that I have always loved

to watch.

Clayton is all that with his

sunglasses. Don't ask. He's 10 going on 18.

He said that the sun was in his eyes.

We couldn't find the sun.

I love it.

Carson looks so serious in his

big red batting helmet.

He is not that into baseball, but

he is really improving.

Only a few weeks left. Come out

to Lake Madison and watch

some future Berkmans and A-Rods.

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Thats what Im talking about.....a new and exciting post about you and the fam. I love the Cinco de Mayo dinner pics too. I could go for some right now.

Sada said...

I love baseball. So much fun. For some reason I can't see your photos??? I right click and say show photo, but it doesn't appear. Sad Day.