Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Catching Up on Our Summer














As most of you know, i don't get a lot of computer time unless I am in the office helping Matt. So I am going to catch up on my summer. I love the beach and have been blessed to visit some georgous beaches in the South. Sarasota beach in Florida is by far the most beautiful. I have vacationed in the Emerald Coast of Florida's panhandle several times and the water is so amazing. So when Matt told us we couldn't afford the gas to go to Inlet beach this year I was devestated. Then my sister -in - law found out about a great beach house in Crystal Beach in Galveston. Still, I was not looking forward to going to Galveston. We have gone so many times and it just can't compare to Florida. Sounds sorta snobby, doesn't it. Well I have to say I was put in my place. We had the best time with Jim, Janice, Matt's brothers and their familes. Here are some reasons why. The beach house was so amazing. Everything was pottery barn perfect. The seashell chandellier was sooo cool. The fenced in porch was great for BBQs and smore's making. The kids all had a blast. The water was so perfect. All in all it was just a great weekend for all of us.

5 comments:

ko said...

love all of your pictures! What a beautiful beach house! :) Hope you are having a great week!
kyley

Sada said...

TAG YOU'RE IT -- come see my page...

Sandel said...

looks like a wonderfully relaxing time.

Carrie said...

How's Clayton? Heard he was feeling a little under the weather!

Sheree said...

I just wanted you to know how much I treasure our friendship and I love that the boys have become so close! I hope that both of the friendships continue to grow throught the years! It is good to know someone is there when you need a shoulder...by the way you have the most precious family I love them all! Oh and my flip flops..they are the best!