Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Prayers are With You

I am writing from my parents house in Athens, Tx. with such a heavy heart for so many people. I hope that my friends in the Houston area are safe. Sada, I have been thinking about you and BJ. I know he is so busy right now. I just can't get my mind off of the precious little beach town of Crystal Beach. If you search down on my other blogs, you will see how beautiful this beach front was. Now it is totally destroyed. We had such a wonderful vacati0n there in July. We ate at Steve's Landing. We shopped for our groceries at the Big Store. We went to the little Church of Christ there and met some amazing people. These places are gone and I can't help but wonder where these special people are. I kept repeating the 23rd Psalms last night. I know that God is watching over all of us. If you can read this please leave a post and let me know you are all ok. I love you and can't wait till we can all be together drinking coffee, watching our kids play together, planning ways to help Ike victims. The Lord is MY Shepherd, I shall not want!!!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Thanks for the great shelter. Glad your back safe. We are so fortunate. See you soon!!!

Sada said...

Alice!! You are so sweet -- thank you for praying for us. I love you!!

We are fine, however still no lites (almost day 8)! We are so blessed with no damage and all has worked out (I'm at a friends). I feel so guilty when I get frustrated about still being without lights. I have to remember God is in control and all is well. xoxo