Monday, September 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged- again

I'm still not sure what I need to be doing with all this tagging stuff. Sounds pretty difficult to me. So I don't embarrass myself, I believe I am suppossed to tell 7 strange things about myself and then tag other people right? Ok, here goes.



1. I was a music theater major in college. I thought I was going to be the next Barbara Streisand. I love to sing, but don't really make that public knowledge.



2. I have a horrible fear of my children getting run over by a lawn mower. Anxiety triples in the spring and summer months. I love the first frost!!!


3. I was also a dance major for a semester at SHSU. I can even do the catapiller.



4. I can stand on my head for long periods of time. My kids love it. This is the only reason they think I'm cool.



5. If I could live at the beach, I would. I am my happiest watching my kids play in sand or trying to catch a wave on a buggy board.



6. I have this insane fear of disappointing people. It is sometimes very hard to deal with.



7. I love love love my wonderful friends. I think I have the best and I would love to have more. the more the merrier has always been my motto.

AND I DON'T TOUCH LOOSE TEETH!!!!!!!





Ok there it is. Hope you all still love me. As for tagging other people well, Rishanne, Michelle, Denise S. Sheree, Boo!!! You are tagged.

2 comments:

Sada said...

I love it. I had no idea you were so talented!!! You need to be plays, on broadway, in musicals!!

ko said...

I am cracking up! I LOVE BARbARA......and you..I had no Idea you danced and sing......WHAT IN THE world...I mean I knew you could rap.......HAHA
you absolutely crack me up!
love you
kyley