Thursday, October 2, 2008

A PRAYER FOR SARAH PALIN


Tonight our Vice Presidential candidates will be debating at Washington University in Missouri. All eyes will be on Sarah Palin. Most will be watching for her to make a mistake. Some will be wishing for her to fall on her face tonight. The media will discet everything she says to find a way to make her look ignorant.


I am asking for you to pray for Her today. While you are in your car or in the bathroom, just take a moment to pray for the debate moderators, the audience, and for Sarah Palin that God will shoulder her tonight. Lift her and her family up in your prayers tonight. While you are at it pray for our government bailout. It's not pretty but we need something. While you are at it just pray for our country.

5 comments:

Lacy said...

Good Morning!!!!! I miss ya girl. Hope all is well and today I take Sada to camp!!!!Yah! Ill call you and I didnt get a response on the email about the shower...your in right????

Jill said...

I will be praying. I have thought the same thing and am really praying she will feel a peace and comfort only God can provide.

Jill said...

By the way--I have joined the blogging world!! Check it out!!
www.sillyjillychic.blogspot.com
Love ya much!!

Carrie said...

You go girl! Joining you in prayer!

Sheree said...

She is the best...Palin and McCain are the best! I love her personality...she ROCKS! Who can stand up in her position and be exactly who she is and speak as if she were speaking to friends without flaw!!! She can!!! I miss you Alice...life is getting to busy for me to see my friends and I am gonna put a big Halt to that mess!!!! I will see you sooooon!!!!